Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy 9 Months!

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Happy 9 Months to me! I turned 9 months today. I celebrated by sleeping in until 9am! Mommy was really happy that I decided to do that. Daddy got me the best present ever for my big day. He got me a Curious George Book and my very own Curious George. I was so excited when he gave him to me.

So what is this 9 monther up to? I can crawl the big boy way, hold my own bottle, pull up to a standing position, and eat rice rusks like a champ. I also have 6 teeth and a decent head of hair. I am becoming more attached to my Mommy and Daddy every day. I sometimes cry if Mommy leaves the room. I also have become afraid of the vacuum. I get so scared now that I shiver in my diaper. Mommy is guessing that I am a pretty big boy, around 21 lbs. My measurements will be confirmed at my wellness visit on the 21st. I have come a long way since January. I am no longer a shrimpo.

Mommy is going to try and take my 9 month pictures this week. Hopefully, I will be a good sport and let her get a few good shots. I can't believe how fast time goes by. It seems like yesterday that I was introduced to my "rookie" parents. I have to say, they have been real good to me. I am a very lucky little boy!


Hello George. My name is Brady.


I like your tag!


What? I didn't do anything.


Okay, you caught me!


Can you tell I am a drooling monster these days!?


I am a focused teether.


It hurts so good!


I am a true thumb sucker at heart.


This is my "I'm too cool for pictures" look.


Geez, being 9 months is exhausting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy nine months Brady. So proud of you. You have come a long way. I love both of my little miracle boys.