Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Woodchuck

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

How much wood can a woodchuck chuck? Who knows? The real question is how much wood can I (Brady) chuck! Well, I will tell you the answer...Not too much being that Mom bought a teething guard for my crib. The past couple of mornings I have been greeting my Mommy by gnawing on the crib as she walks in the room. I don't think Mom has ever moved so quickly to get me out of my crib. I have to say, I thought it was pretty funny to see her face every time I started to chew on my crib. Mommy is still kicking herself because she didn't get a crib guard earlier when she wanted. Who would have thought I would love the taste of wood!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady, Nana is so excied!!!!!! Can't believe in a couple of days I will be able to hold you.... kiss you.......hug you...... and play with the activity table... We have alot to do so get some rest.