Mommy finally started feeling better so we all decided to go shopping. She really had some pain from her infusion and didn't get much sleep last night. However, this afternoon our prayers were answered and Mommy didn't have pain in her legs and head anymore.
Nana made me wear pants being that we were going out in public. They weren't too bad, and I must say that I looked pretty cute. Nana and Pa let me pick out a friend that is going to come live with me on Christmas Day. His name is Elmo and he can talk. He is such a funny guy and I think we are going to be great friends. So how much longer until Christmas?
I also got something that I really needed and wanted today. I got my very first brush! Before today, I only had a comb but now I am the proud owner of a brush. I am hoping that I can achieve some more body in my hair with my new tool. I can't wait to try it out.
Mommy and Nana think that I am working on two more teeth.
Nana always makes me laugh. She entertained me while Mommy napped this morning.

No comments:
Post a Comment