So today I needed to give my jumperoo a little tune up. Dad always points out that it creaks when I am jumping. Mom insisted that I needed to take care of my own toys. So, I rolled up my sleeves and checked it out. The diagnosis.....the jumperoo is in great shape. Plus, I realized that the jumperoo is just as much fun underneath! I guess that is a good thing considering how fast I am growing and will soon be to big to fit in the seat.
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
Just a little tune up...
Wednesday, October 15, 2008
So today I needed to give my jumperoo a little tune up. Dad always points out that it creaks when I am jumping. Mom insisted that I needed to take care of my own toys. So, I rolled up my sleeves and checked it out. The diagnosis.....the jumperoo is in great shape. Plus, I realized that the jumperoo is just as much fun underneath! I guess that is a good thing considering how fast I am growing and will soon be to big to fit in the seat.


So today I needed to give my jumperoo a little tune up. Dad always points out that it creaks when I am jumping. Mom insisted that I needed to take care of my own toys. So, I rolled up my sleeves and checked it out. The diagnosis.....the jumperoo is in great shape. Plus, I realized that the jumperoo is just as much fun underneath! I guess that is a good thing considering how fast I am growing and will soon be to big to fit in the seat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
tell mom you need some tools to work on this thing
Post a Comment