Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Chuck E. Cheese Day!!!!

Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Today Daddy decided it should be Chuck E. Cheese Day. After my nap, we put on Mommy's favorite outfit that Nana got me at the beginning of summer and laced up my new Stride-Rite sneakers. I was ready to play! This was Dad's first time at Chuck E. Cheese so I had to show him the ropes. We had a blast. I ate some french fries for lunch while Mommy and Daddy ate pizza.

It has been about two months since I had been to see Chuck E. This time, I had to show Mommy and Daddy that I could slide down the slide all by myself. I climbed my way to the top and turned around backwards and slid down on my belly. Mommy was so proud of me! I also got super excited when I saw a ride that had a big horse that you could ride. I start squealing and ran over to the horse. Mommy and Daddy both held on to me and I ran my horse in the Kentucky Derby! It was a great race!


















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady looks like you had a great day with Mommy and Daddy. Chuckie Cheese is such a fun place. Once when your Mom flew home Pa took Mommy, Nana and John Blue. He loved it too1!