Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Shamless Plug!!!!

This is my official shameless plug to try and get any last minute votes in the Capture York Project. Mommy added a bunch more pictures and needs votes. There is only 2 days of voting left and Mommy and I need all your support to have a good shot at making the book. Thank you to everyone who has voted so far during this little adventure. Mommy has received lots of positive feedback on her photos so far. Eight people have "crushes" on our photos so far, with two of them being administrators! If you don't know what a "crush" is, it is when one person selects that they love 3 or more of certain person's photos. Can you believe that many people have loved our photos!? So far, the photos of me in my crib has received the most love!




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Brady- nana has voted for them all. They really are good! I am proud of you both.

Aunt Laura said...

aunt laura is going to vote for the new ones...good luck to your mommy.

Aunt Laura said...

I voted on the new stuff and I tweeted about it and emailed some people...hope it helps.