Monday, June 16, 2008

Back to Work

Monday, June 16, 2008

Well, Daddy's vacation is over and we are back to work. Mommy gets to stay with me all day. We miss Daddy when he is at work. Today Mommy and I slept in and when we got up, Daddy had already left for work. Mommy really kept me busy today so I wouldn't miss him too much. Today we went for a walk around the neighborhood and met a little boy named Joshua who wanted me to come play with him. If only I was a little bigger. Mommy also read three books to me today while I sat on the couch. She put two boppies together so I could sit all by myself. I don't like my bebe pod so that was definitely not an option. Check out my new outfit that my Great Aunt Barb sent me. I must say that I look pretty good in yellow. Between my Great Aunt Barb and my Cousin Greg, I am sooooo fashionable! I hope everyone had a great Monday and I will talk to you tomorrow!





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you and Brady are having so much fun. Today was kinda hard-after having John Blue all weekend- I have missed both my little ones..... Can't wait till the boys meet.