Happy Father's Day! Today was my Daddy's special day. I thought I would give Daddy and Mommy a break and I slept in until 8:30am. Daddy actually got up before Mommy and I. Thank goodness I put Daddy's card and present out the night before. I think he loved my finger painting that I made for him. It was a lot of hard work and I am so glad that Mommy helped me out. She let me play with different colors of paint and boy did I make a mess! She even helped me write my message on my paintings by holding my hand and the marker. I slept a bunch today because my two teeth are still coming in and my gums are a little sore right now. I also got to try green beans. Although my face said otherwise, I liked them enough to eat half a jar. Mommy gave me a bath in the big tub and put my new pajamas on me that my cousin John Blue sent me. I hope all the Daddies out there had a very happy Father's Day.
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day!!!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
Happy Father's Day! Today was my Daddy's special day. I thought I would give Daddy and Mommy a break and I slept in until 8:30am. Daddy actually got up before Mommy and I. Thank goodness I put Daddy's card and present out the night before. I think he loved my finger painting that I made for him. It was a lot of hard work and I am so glad that Mommy helped me out. She let me play with different colors of paint and boy did I make a mess! She even helped me write my message on my paintings by holding my hand and the marker. I slept a bunch today because my two teeth are still coming in and my gums are a little sore right now. I also got to try green beans. Although my face said otherwise, I liked them enough to eat half a jar. Mommy gave me a bath in the big tub and put my new pajamas on me that my cousin John Blue sent me. I hope all the Daddies out there had a very happy Father's Day.




Happy Father's Day! Today was my Daddy's special day. I thought I would give Daddy and Mommy a break and I slept in until 8:30am. Daddy actually got up before Mommy and I. Thank goodness I put Daddy's card and present out the night before. I think he loved my finger painting that I made for him. It was a lot of hard work and I am so glad that Mommy helped me out. She let me play with different colors of paint and boy did I make a mess! She even helped me write my message on my paintings by holding my hand and the marker. I slept a bunch today because my two teeth are still coming in and my gums are a little sore right now. I also got to try green beans. Although my face said otherwise, I liked them enough to eat half a jar. Mommy gave me a bath in the big tub and put my new pajamas on me that my cousin John Blue sent me. I hope all the Daddies out there had a very happy Father's Day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
you are such a good mommy
Post a Comment