I am so glad that my Pa came to visit me the past couple of days. My Nana was already here helping take care of me while Mommy was getting better and stronger. Pa took Nana back to Kentucky until Mommy goes in for surgery in about a month. So, I will get to see them again real soon. When they come back I will be celebrating my 1/2 birthday! In the meantime, Daddy is going to hang out with Mommy and me this week and my Grandma and Grandpa Kaye are also going to come visit me at the end of the month. I have alot going on for a little guy.
Today, Daddy fixed Mommy one of her favorite dinners...chicken and rice with Texas Pete hot sauce. Other than that, we just hung out and played inside the house because it was so hot. Tomorrow I will be 5 months old! Mommy can't believe it. She says that I am growing up way to fast.

1 comment:
Enjoyed the post- thinking of you all and miss and love you all.
Post a Comment