Today is Majestic Monday! So, why do I call it Majestic Monday? I am not sure why except that it is written on my onsie. It could be Thursday and I really wouldn't have a clue! I was in a very good mood today. Daddy and Mommy let me put the ducky in the kitchen again so I could play in the water. Well, we got a big surprise...the ducky quacks at me when Mommy would squeeze his mouth. It scared me at first but I got used to it. I played hard today and ended up going to bed at 7:30 instead of the usual 8:00. Today was a good day.
Monday, June 9, 2008
Majestic Monday!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Today is Majestic Monday! So, why do I call it Majestic Monday? I am not sure why except that it is written on my onsie. It could be Thursday and I really wouldn't have a clue! I was in a very good mood today. Daddy and Mommy let me put the ducky in the kitchen again so I could play in the water. Well, we got a big surprise...the ducky quacks at me when Mommy would squeeze his mouth. It scared me at first but I got used to it. I played hard today and ended up going to bed at 7:30 instead of the usual 8:00. Today was a good day.

Today is Majestic Monday! So, why do I call it Majestic Monday? I am not sure why except that it is written on my onsie. It could be Thursday and I really wouldn't have a clue! I was in a very good mood today. Daddy and Mommy let me put the ducky in the kitchen again so I could play in the water. Well, we got a big surprise...the ducky quacks at me when Mommy would squeeze his mouth. It scared me at first but I got used to it. I played hard today and ended up going to bed at 7:30 instead of the usual 8:00. Today was a good day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
what a mover!!!!
just realized there was a video- man he sure is happy- doesn"t appear to be missing na too much
Post a Comment