You are never going to believe what I found in my bed! My Mommy!!! She is so silly. You can see we both had bed head. I told her not to make it a habit because I like to stretch out when I sleep.
As you can see, the camera annoys me sometimes!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
I LOVE Brady's blog! I think the pictures are great. He is getting so big. You look good and I hope you are feeling well.
Hi! My name is Brayden but everyone calls me Brady. I am a little boy who is full of energy and ready for life's adventures. I want to share my ups and downs with everyday life. Get ready to read the innermost thoughts of a toddler! Feel free to leave me a comment! I really hope you enjoy my journey.
1 comment:
I LOVE Brady's blog! I think the pictures are great. He is getting so big. You look good and I hope you are feeling well.
Post a Comment