My new favorite hobby is crib standing. I stood up in my crib for the very first time by myself today. It happened during my afternoon nap while Daddy was talking to my Grandma. I woke up and I decided to stand up and see if Mommy would rush in to get me. I must say that she did and also had her camera in hand. She wanted to capture this wonderful moment on film. Mommy can't believe how much I have changed in the last couple of weeks.
Sunday, October 5, 2008
Crib Standing
Sunday, October 5, 2008
My new favorite hobby is crib standing. I stood up in my crib for the very first time by myself today. It happened during my afternoon nap while Daddy was talking to my Grandma. I woke up and I decided to stand up and see if Mommy would rush in to get me. I must say that she did and also had her camera in hand. She wanted to capture this wonderful moment on film. Mommy can't believe how much I have changed in the last couple of weeks.




My new favorite hobby is crib standing. I stood up in my crib for the very first time by myself today. It happened during my afternoon nap while Daddy was talking to my Grandma. I woke up and I decided to stand up and see if Mommy would rush in to get me. I must say that she did and also had her camera in hand. She wanted to capture this wonderful moment on film. Mommy can't believe how much I have changed in the last couple of weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gee, Brady what's next? Make sure to let mom or dad know if you decide to climb out of your bed. Can't wait to see all of your new tricks.
Post a Comment