Thursday, October 16, 2008

Guess who is coming to see me?

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Guess who is coming to see me? My Nana is going to fly the friendly skies to come see me. She is scheduled to arrive sometime after my morning nap. I am so excited. I was so excited tonight that I couldn't sit still to eat. Mommy then convinced me that I needed to practice eating mum mums so I could show off my mad skills to Nana tomorrow. Mommy goes for another Remicade infusion in the morning and she is going to pick Nana up on her way back home. Mommy is really excited to have some extra help this coming week. Sometimes her Remicade infusion makes her a little exhausted and now that I am mobile, it would have been hard on her. Hopefully, they will get her dosage correct this time and Mommy want have pain like she has had the last couple of weeks.

I hope Nana remembers me when she sees me. I have changed a lot since I last saw her. I have a full head of hair and I can move around faster than Big D and Jersey! I also want to thank my Pa for letting me borrow Nana for a week. I promise that we won't keep her for six months this time!


Dallas started begging me for a mum mum as soon as I sat down!


I tried to eat my rusk and ignore the darn cat.


I had to tell him NO again!


Mmmmm....I love my mum mums.


I can't seem to get it in my mouth quick enough!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady ready or not Nana is coming....I'm on my way- can"t wait to see you and the gang.