Yes, you read it correctly, I am a proud owner of a Fisher Price Laugh and Learn House. I hadn't planned on buying a home anytime soon but I came across this foreclosed little gem and I had to snag it up. It was a deal that seemed too good to be true. I was able to negotiate the price down to half the normal price a house like this runs. I must say that Mommy and Nana were just as excited as I was! I actually closed on the deal when Nana was here visiting me. She went with me to view the property and she helped convince me to sign on the dotted line. Thanks Nana for helping me get my very first home!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
I am a proud homeowner!
Tuesday, October 28, 2008
Yes, you read it correctly, I am a proud owner of a Fisher Price Laugh and Learn House. I hadn't planned on buying a home anytime soon but I came across this foreclosed little gem and I had to snag it up. It was a deal that seemed too good to be true. I was able to negotiate the price down to half the normal price a house like this runs. I must say that Mommy and Nana were just as excited as I was! I actually closed on the deal when Nana was here visiting me. She went with me to view the property and she helped convince me to sign on the dotted line. Thanks Nana for helping me get my very first home!

Yes, you read it correctly, I am a proud owner of a Fisher Price Laugh and Learn House. I hadn't planned on buying a home anytime soon but I came across this foreclosed little gem and I had to snag it up. It was a deal that seemed too good to be true. I was able to negotiate the price down to half the normal price a house like this runs. I must say that Mommy and Nana were just as excited as I was! I actually closed on the deal when Nana was here visiting me. She went with me to view the property and she helped convince me to sign on the dotted line. Thanks Nana for helping me get my very first home!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Nana loved your new home just wish it was in Ky.... So proud of you- mommy told me you slept thru the night!!!!!
Post a Comment