Saturday, October 25, 2008

Rainy Day

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Today was a rainy day. Mom was going to take me to the grocery store to get some baby food but it rained so hard that I didn't get to go with her. Instead, I got to stay with Dad while Mommy went to the store all by herself. I gave her my list of favorites and I hope that she got them all. She is pretty good about picking out good grub so I am not too worried. I am quite the eater these days.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best way to start our day is checking in on you. Thanks for sharing your thoughts and pictures with us all. I know you are a busy little boy and that is why we appreciate you taking time to bless us. Keep up the good work and take good care of Mommy and Daddy for us. ( kitties too) See you do stay busy......