Friday, October 3, 2008

Today's Favorite Toy

Friday, October 3, 2008

Today's favorite toy is a box. Yes, I played half the morning with it. However, once I started to eat the box, Mommy took it away. Speaking of eating, guess what? I have two more teeth!!!! My top two side incisors are poking through! Mommy was so shocked when she discovered them. I didn't make a big deal when I was cutting them, so she really had no clue. I can't wait to show my Daddy in the morning. I have sure been growing up a lot in the past week. You would think that I am going to be 9 months soon!


Mommy loves my grin.


Look how straight I can sit up!


Yes, I am watching Super Why. The only show I will remotely pay attention to.


Mommy is thinking of submitting this photo into Walmart.com to see if they want to use it.


Check out my guns. Uncle Mark would be proud! Mom told me to flex as I opened up the box.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My girls LOVE boxes...and Super Why!! Too funny!!