Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Stranger Anxiety

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Today was a busy day. I had to go to the doctor with Mommy. I was glad it wasn't me this time. Mommy had to see a Rheumatologist about the joint pain that she had experienced earlier in the month. I was a pretty good boy considering I am going through stranger anxiety. All the nurses were so excited to see me that it scared me a little. I cried and went downhill from there. Mommy had to be examined and I was not happy that she wasn't able to sit by me. Overall, Mom said I was a pretty good boy and she was proud of me. The doctor was really nice. She has a little girl that is one. She gave Mommy her cell phone number in case she started to have pain again but I think she just wanted me to call her little girl!

We didn't get to take any pictures today. Boo on us! However, we have some left over from yesterday of me in my rockstar jammies.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for being a good boy for mommy. Nana is so proud of you both.