Today I had another bad hair day. I love saying that because it means I have hair! I waited so long for it to grow and some days it can be down right unmanageable. My kitties however, had an even worse hair day because they got sheared. Mommy says they feel like little lambs. It is kind of sad because I can't pull their fur anymore. I guess I will have to start pulling their tails!
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Bad Hair Day
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Today I had another bad hair day. I love saying that because it means I have hair! I waited so long for it to grow and some days it can be down right unmanageable. My kitties however, had an even worse hair day because they got sheared. Mommy says they feel like little lambs. It is kind of sad because I can't pull their fur anymore. I guess I will have to start pulling their tails!




Today I had another bad hair day. I love saying that because it means I have hair! I waited so long for it to grow and some days it can be down right unmanageable. My kitties however, had an even worse hair day because they got sheared. Mommy says they feel like little lambs. It is kind of sad because I can't pull their fur anymore. I guess I will have to start pulling their tails!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment