Today Mom took it easy on me with the camera. Now that I am mobile, it is harder for her to get pictures of me. My mobility is my only defense. I have started what I like to call kamikazee cruising. This is where I try to go from one thing to another while holding on and taking steps. However, the kamikazee part is where I try to go from one thing to another that is too far apart for me to reach. I still haven't mastered balance or walking so this is where I end up face planting on the carpet if Mom is not there to catch me. I like to keep Mom on her toes!
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Kamikazee Cruising
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Today Mom took it easy on me with the camera. Now that I am mobile, it is harder for her to get pictures of me. My mobility is my only defense. I have started what I like to call kamikazee cruising. This is where I try to go from one thing to another while holding on and taking steps. However, the kamikazee part is where I try to go from one thing to another that is too far apart for me to reach. I still haven't mastered balance or walking so this is where I end up face planting on the carpet if Mom is not there to catch me. I like to keep Mom on her toes!







Today Mom took it easy on me with the camera. Now that I am mobile, it is harder for her to get pictures of me. My mobility is my only defense. I have started what I like to call kamikazee cruising. This is where I try to go from one thing to another while holding on and taking steps. However, the kamikazee part is where I try to go from one thing to another that is too far apart for me to reach. I still haven't mastered balance or walking so this is where I end up face planting on the carpet if Mom is not there to catch me. I like to keep Mom on her toes!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment