Monday, December 22, 2008

I am anxiously awaiting a visit from Santa.

Monday, December 22, 2008

You are never going to believe what Daddy told me tonight. He told me that Santa was going to be coming by my house in two days. He said that Santa was scheduled to go around our neighborhood and see all the kids. He rides on a firetruck and he has helpers that hand out surprises in an ambulance. He promised me that we could stand at the end of the driveway and say hi again to him. How cool is that!? I am sure that Mommy will get lots of pictures of it to show you I was telling the truth. I guess I better be on my best behavior until then!

Maybe I should read a book to make the time go faster.


Nana, this is my favorite book. As a matter of fact, it is the only one I can't destroy!


See, I know how to take it easy.


I love when Mommy lets me go out to the real mailbox.


I should consider doing ads for Fisher-Price. Have you ever seen a happier boy!?

No comments: