I got presents! I got a big box from my Aunt Laura, Uncle John, and John Blue. It is so big that Mommy can't fit it under the tree! She told me that I couldn't open it until Christmas. Oh well, I am at least allowed to play with the box until then. I also got a present from my "Granny" Patsy the other day too. Oh, and that's not all! I got lots of presents from my Uncle Mark and Aunt Cathy. I can't wait until Christmas morning. I bet I am gonna be so busy.
Mommy found her pink camera the other day, so she has been going nuts taking my picture while I am playing in my toy room. That camera hasn't sat still since she found it. Mommy said she can't believe how big her little baby is getting? I tried to tell her that I am a big boy and will be turning 1 very soon. Can you believe it is almost here? Mommy said I am going to have a birthday party. I am so excited!
Yes, I have learned to climb on my toys.
We quickly learned that everything does not fit down the sink drain. Ooops!
Thanks again Pa for this neat trick!
I am such a lucky boy to have all these toys!
Whatever it is, I didn't do it!

1 comment:
I can't believe your mommy is making you wait until CHRISTMAS!!!!
Post a Comment