Saturday, December 27, 2008

Playing can be hard work.

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Playing can sure be hard work on a little boy. I have had so much fun the past few days playing with my new toys. Mom gave me a break from the camera today so she has a few pics of me playing left over from yesterday. Today I ate two bites of mashed potatoes for lunch and two meatballs for dinner. I am making progress. Mommy and I may go pick out birthday stuff for me tomorrow. I can't wait for my party.

Okay, so I took a little break to watch Sesame Street.


Mom quickly put me back to work vacuuming the floor.


I have to say, it was love at first sight with the Dusty the Vacuum.


Where is Aunt Cathy when I need a size 18 month shirt and 12 month pants!?


Can you tell the chair is a huge hit? I love Porter the Puppy.

No comments: