Today I was cheesing it up for the camera. I figure that I might as well give up and give Mom a few pictures so she will put that darn thing away. Mommy and I decided to wait until Tuesday to pick out my party supplies so Daddy could go with us. I am excited and I bet Daddy will be too. Today I lost another part of my nursery. Mommy took the bumper off my crib because I decided to try and climb it. I guess it was a matter of time before I got caught trying to escape. I have to say that I kind of like it. I get to play with the wall which keeps me entertained for a good bit.
Daddy thinks it is time for me to get a hair cut.
I love my hot rod pig! Thanks Nana. Daddy loves how much noise he can make.
This is a nice shot of my pearly whites.
Mommy knows how to make me laugh everytime.

No comments:
Post a Comment