Monday, December 15, 2008
Christmas came early for me thanks to my Uncle Mark. At our early Thanksgiving celebration in Cleveland, I told my Uncle Mark that the only thing I wanted for Christmas was another Aunt. Guess what? He got married today to Cathy. Cathy is my new Aunt. What a great Christmas present! I have to be the luckiest little boy in the world because I now have the two best Aunts in the world -- my Aunt Laura and Aunt Cathy. Congrats Uncle Mark and thank you for the awesome early Christmas present. We all hope that you two enjoyed your special day and we can't wait to get to see you again.
Hopefully, I will update this entry with some pictures tomorrow. They are on Daddy's computer and I will be sure to show off my new Aunt, I promise!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment