Sunday, December 21, 2008

Proof that I am growing up!

Sunday, December 21, 2008

The pictures that I am going to share with you today is definitely proof that I am growing up. Don't get too excited, I am not walking yet. However, I am really trying to these days. The last two days, Mommy has gotten me to stand (for about 5 seconds) on my own. I will also go one step by myself. Mommy is always there to catch me when I fall.

Today, Mommy and I took a nap on my playroom floor. I have been battling naps these days and this was the only way she could trick me into taking an afternoon nap. We cuddled up with all the pillows on the floor and wrapped ourselves in the snowman blanket. Of course, I had a nice 8 ozs of soy to help put me to sleep. We actually napped for over an hour! I think Mommy really liked having her baby asleep in her arms.

Mommy says my teeth are starting to look like the Easter Bunny's teeth.

Yes, I am a big boy with my own tools now!


I plan on helping Dad and Uncle Mark out on the next big project!


Daddy likes to call me Candy Man because of my pants. Notice, there is a wrecking ball on the shirt, Dad!

No comments: