Sunday, December 7, 2008

Santa, is it really you!?

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Today I met the big guy named Santa. Yes, it was the real one and he was at the Capital City Mall. I pulled his beard to see if it really was him and it was real, so it had to be the REAL Santa. Daddy tried to get me to tell him that I wanted a big screen TV for Christmas but Santa already knew that I wanted toys. I couldn't fool the big guy for my Daddy. However, I did win my Daddy lots of money because I never cried the whole time. Grandpa Kaye, I think you need to pay up.

Santa, is that really you?


Grandpa and Grandma Kaye, I made sure you could see my cool shoes.


Mommy and Daddy wanted to try and get in good with the big guy.

No comments: