My Nana is here. She arrived this afternoon just a little behind schedule due to snow. I went to sleep on the way to the airport and woke up right before we picked Nana up in front of the airport. She brought me a chatter phone! First, I gave her and the phone a quick look over before I would warm up to either of them. Of course it didn't take too long, for Nana to win me over. After a few minutes, I was all about my Nana. Thanks Pa for letting me borrow Nana again. I promise I will give her back to you only if next time you promise to come with her to see me for my birthday.
I had to try to pass the time before it was time to pick up Nana.
I figured I should check the mail before we leave.
I think I checked the mailbox a half dozen times before we left for the airport.

No comments:
Post a Comment