Today was a very special day. I turned 11 months old. Can you believe that I am only a month away from turning 1 year old? I also wanted to send a Happy 11 Months wish to my birthday buddy Molly. Are you excited as I am about Christmas and turning 1?
Speaking of Christmas, I love the Christmas season. My Mommy, Daddy, and Nana put up my Christmas tree last night while I was asleep. I was so surprised when I saw all the lights and decorations. However, I was quickly distracted when I noticed my ceiling fan was not turned on. I found this to be unacceptable and whined until Nana turned it back on. When I went in the kitchen I saw the most beautiful presents ever. Mommy said that she was going to put them outside by the door so everyone can enjoy them. Mommy still hasn't turned me loose on the tree yet. She has it barricaded in with furniture. I must tell you that I can't wait to get my hands on the ladder and reindeer that are going up the side of the tree.
Tomorrow Mommy has another Remicade infusion and I get to spend the evening with Nana until Daddy gets home from work. I wish I could go with Mommy but they don't allow anyone to go back in the center with her. I guess I will have to entertain Nana until she gets back home. I am sure that we will play in my playroom and eat Cheerios and bananas all day. I can't wait.

1 comment:
I CANNOT believe that they are so close to one!!! It breaks my heart that they grow so fast!! I want to see pictures of your tree! I am sure it is beautiful! You always knew how to decorate everything just right. I hope you are feeling well and that your treatment goes well tomorrow.
Post a Comment