Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Have I told you lately....

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Have I told you lately that I love my playroom? Mom finally got some more of my toys moved down to the playroom and I spent all my day there except for nap time. My favorite toys to play with are my Little People garage that my Grandma and Grandpa Kaye got me and the Little Tikes workbench that Pa and Nana brought to me. I have such a good time playing. I also like my new red bean bag. I am still trying to figure out how to crawl over it. I love when Mommy plops me in the middle of it and tickles me silly. I can't wait for everyone to come play with me in my playroom.

Can you find my Little People garage? You can also see my tractor in this picture. My Grandma sure knows how to pick toys!


This is the tool bench that Nana and Pa brought me. They tested it out on John Blue first and he gave the official seal of approval. Thanks Nana and Pa for hauling this all the way from Kentucky.


Meet the Gang! Can you believe my Mommy bought these guys about 10 years ago? The all shake and laugh if I hug them. You can also see my cool bean bag that Mommy searched FOREVER to find.


My toy bin is getting full. Mommy is going to bring the one in my room down as well. I am a very blessed little boy!


I couldn't do a blog without putting a shot of me in the post. This is before I exploded in my toy room during the morning.

No comments: