I have a big day on Tuesday. I have to take care of my Daddy while Mommy goes to Hershey to get another Remicade infusion. Mommy told me that I have to make sure Daddy behaves himself while she is gone. I think I can handle it. I was a bit of a fussy boy today. Mommy told me to get it all out and that I needed to be real good for her the next couple of days. I am going to be taking care of Mom by myself for the first time without Nana. Last time, Mom bounced back from the infusion pretty good and we are hoping that all goes well again. She also has a cardiologist appointment tomorrow and we are praying that she gets another good report. So, if you have a spare moment, please pray that Mommy has a good day and can play with me on Wednesday.
Is this close enough for you!?
I like to show off my bottom teeth grin.
I love when Mommy makes me laugh.
I also have a serious side.....or maybe I am just tired of the camera!

1 comment:
Our day will be spent in prayer. We are very proud of you all taking care of each other. You know you can call if you need us.
Post a Comment