Saturday, February 7, 2009
My day consisted of reading, playing, and pooping. Yes, it was also in that order. Mommy and I spent most of the day in the playroom. As soon as we got down there, I pulled out all of my books to get some reading in. I read a couple of my books and proceeded to play. Well, that didn't last long until I had to go! Of course, in the middle of me doing my business, Mommy got her camera out and had to take some embarrassing pictures. I sure hope she doesn't show them to my future girlfriends.
My day consisted of reading, playing, and pooping. Yes, it was also in that order. Mommy and I spent most of the day in the playroom. As soon as we got down there, I pulled out all of my books to get some reading in. I read a couple of my books and proceeded to play. Well, that didn't last long until I had to go! Of course, in the middle of me doing my business, Mommy got her camera out and had to take some embarrassing pictures. I sure hope she doesn't show them to my future girlfriends.
See, I am not as much of a whirlwind as my Mom and Dad says I am.
This book is one of my favorite books!
I make Mommy read it to me at least twice a day.
Here I am practicing a water landing on the Susquehanna!
I like to play in the corner of the kitchen. I was having a good time with my bag of potatoes, until Mom took them away!
I bet you can guess what I was trying to do here....
Here's another hint! Do take note, I am still trying to play with my train despite my struggles!


No comments:
Post a Comment