Sunday, February 22, 2009

Cha-Ching!

February 22, 2009

Cha-ching! I earned $1.25 today. Yup, that is the most I have ever earned!!! I slept through the night and I ate breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Mommy was so proud of me. I normally do pretty good for lunch and dinner but I never want to eat breakfast. Today I tried some Aunt Jemima Pancakes and I liked them! I also surprised Mom by drinking out of my sippy cup. Mommy says that I am growing up way too fast.

Pssst, Kitty..............I'll help you out if you give me some of those Cheerio looking things you eat all the time.


Rats! The kitty said no way.


Yeah, you'll change your mind kitty. Just you wait. You'll need me when I learn to open the refrigerator.


Check out my $1 jammies that my Mommy found the other day. They have a snowman on them and they glow in the dark. Too cool!


I am in the Yo Gabba Zone right now.


Can you tell I was waiting for the kitty to come back through the pet door?


Oh, and this is my new trick. I can stand straight up without pulling up on anything. I am getting so strong!

No comments: