Monday, February 16, 2009
Spaghetti was a big fat fail for dinner. I wouldn't even try it or touch it! Mommy put it on my hand and I immediately shook it off. You probably already guessed that I didn't earn my quarter for dinner. Oh well, Mommy told me that there is always tomorrow. Mommy got me some new things to try from the grocery store so hopefully she will find something else that I will eat.
Spaghetti was a big fat fail for dinner. I wouldn't even try it or touch it! Mommy put it on my hand and I immediately shook it off. You probably already guessed that I didn't earn my quarter for dinner. Oh well, Mommy told me that there is always tomorrow. Mommy got me some new things to try from the grocery store so hopefully she will find something else that I will eat.
Look at the cool shirt my Aunt Cathy and Uncle Mark got me. It says "touchdown" on it!
Gosh, the oven drawer is always so tempting.

No comments:
Post a Comment