Today I have been a very busy boy. I am trying to get all packed up to go see my Grandma and Grandpa Kaye this weekend. We are going to leave after Mommy's doctor appointment on Friday. I am so excited! Oh, I sure hope that my Uncle Mark and Aunt Cathy stop by to play with me. I have some many new tricks to show them. I learned two new tricks today. Mommy taught me how to give a "high five" and I also had sweet success with my shape sorter. I must say that I am getting pretty good at almost all the shapes except for the darn triangle and diamond shape. Mommy said that we could practice some more tomorrow. I spent a good 45 minutes playing with it tonight. When I would get a shape in, Mommy would scream yay and give me a high five. We have so much fun during the day!
Meet my new friend. His name is The Cat in the Hat.
We like to watch Yo Gabba Gabba and eat Cheerios.
Uuuhhmm....excuse me Mom! Can I help you?
The Cat in the Hat just asked me if I liked green eggs and ham. What is he talking about!?

No comments:
Post a Comment