Welcome to my fort. I love my little corner of the kitchen. I like to sneak behind my crawl and cruise jungle and hide from Mommy and Daddy. I just sit back there and play. Mommy really likes it because she knows that I am not rearranging her kitchen. Daddy thinks it is funny when I go into my fort. He like to throw my toy balls in there at me. I get so excited and yell yay and clap my hands. Oh and today I watched Yo Gabba for the very first time. I was mesmerized by it. I think I am hooked on Yo Gabba!
This is my new random object that I love to pack around.
Mom let me carry my Epi Pen Jr box around. I held onto it for half the day.
I am watching Yo Gabba here. Can you tell that I am oblivious to everything around me?




1 comment:
missing you all
Post a Comment