Thursday, February 12, 2009

I earned a dollar!

Thursday, February 12, 2009

I earned a big dollar today. Mommy made me a deal to help me save for my wagon. She said that she would pay me 25 cents for every meal that I eat and 50 cents for every time I sleep completely through the night. I slept through the night and I ate like a pig at lunch and dinner so I made a big dollar today. I am going to get that wagon before I know it.

This is my "I just ate a banana face"!!!


I wouldn't even try a second banana. I am unamused with Mom's choo choo attempt to get me to open my mouth!


I had to give my saddest face to get some Ta-Tos!


Mommy made me a bunch of Ta-Tos to eat. I love them. Oh, and Ta-To's are what I call french fries.


Hmmmm...not bad. I think you have made better though.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wagons are fun- ask John Blue. He has a super wagon. Sleep and eat- nice way to earn money Brady.