Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday!!!

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Today is Super Bowl Sunday! I tried to sleep in as long as possible today so I could watch the game. I managed to watch the first half of the game and I was out like a light before halftime was over. My Daddy was home again today and I got to hang out with him pretty much all day. I was a wild man for the most part of the day. The only time I sat still was to watch Jennifer Hudson sing the National Anthem. Other than that, I made continual laps around the coffee table and through the kitchen!

You know my drool looks good!


I was playing ball with Dad.


I am patiently waiting for Dad to throw the ball back to me.


I was running to change the channel on the TV.


I told Dad that he needed to give me the password to get through the gate. He knew the password so I, the gatekeeper, had to let him through.

No comments: