After a bunch of hours, I am in Cleveland. I did pretty good on the drive here. Daddy let us stop half way at a service plaza so we could eat some tay-tos for lunch. They were pretty good tay-tos and I gobbled up a bunch of them. I was a little shy when we arrived but Grandma Kaye quickly won my heart with a teddy bear. She had me laughing and before you knew it, I was running around this place like I owned it. My Uncle Mark and Aunt Cathy were here to see me too. We had such a fun time. Uncle Mark made me puke. The astronaut ride was worth it though. Aunt Cathy makes a great substitute for my Mommy. Mommy had to leave the room and she scooped me up and I was asleep in no time. The nap was very short and my battery didn't officially die until 10pm. I sure didn't give up without a fight though. I gave everyone a run for their money but I finally surrendered right around 10pm.
Friday, February 27, 2009
I'm in Cleveland!
Friday, February 27, 2009
After a bunch of hours, I am in Cleveland. I did pretty good on the drive here. Daddy let us stop half way at a service plaza so we could eat some tay-tos for lunch. They were pretty good tay-tos and I gobbled up a bunch of them. I was a little shy when we arrived but Grandma Kaye quickly won my heart with a teddy bear. She had me laughing and before you knew it, I was running around this place like I owned it. My Uncle Mark and Aunt Cathy were here to see me too. We had such a fun time. Uncle Mark made me puke. The astronaut ride was worth it though. Aunt Cathy makes a great substitute for my Mommy. Mommy had to leave the room and she scooped me up and I was asleep in no time. The nap was very short and my battery didn't officially die until 10pm. I sure didn't give up without a fight though. I gave everyone a run for their money but I finally surrendered right around 10pm.








After a bunch of hours, I am in Cleveland. I did pretty good on the drive here. Daddy let us stop half way at a service plaza so we could eat some tay-tos for lunch. They were pretty good tay-tos and I gobbled up a bunch of them. I was a little shy when we arrived but Grandma Kaye quickly won my heart with a teddy bear. She had me laughing and before you knew it, I was running around this place like I owned it. My Uncle Mark and Aunt Cathy were here to see me too. We had such a fun time. Uncle Mark made me puke. The astronaut ride was worth it though. Aunt Cathy makes a great substitute for my Mommy. Mommy had to leave the room and she scooped me up and I was asleep in no time. The nap was very short and my battery didn't officially die until 10pm. I sure didn't give up without a fight though. I gave everyone a run for their money but I finally surrendered right around 10pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment