I am still hanging out in Cleveland. I got to spend the day hanging out with my Grandma and Grandpa Kaye. I also got to spend the afternoon with my Uncle Mark and Aunt Cathy. Uncle Mark and Aunt Cathy saved the day and brought a ton of batteries for my Elmo. I was a little shy with my dancing but I did break out a few moves by the end of the night. I had Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa dancing with me. Tonight I went to sleep like a big boy. Less than 5 minutes, and I was out like a light. I think I surprised Mommy and Grandma by being such a good boy. I only had two short naps during the day. One on my Mommy and for the other one, I cuddled up with my Aunt Cathy. I think we are going to be driving back home in the morning. Mom already promised me $1 for each nap I take on they way home. I'm gonna get that wagon before you know it!!!!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
Hanging out in Cleveland!
Saturday, February 28, 2009
I am still hanging out in Cleveland. I got to spend the day hanging out with my Grandma and Grandpa Kaye. I also got to spend the afternoon with my Uncle Mark and Aunt Cathy. Uncle Mark and Aunt Cathy saved the day and brought a ton of batteries for my Elmo. I was a little shy with my dancing but I did break out a few moves by the end of the night. I had Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa dancing with me. Tonight I went to sleep like a big boy. Less than 5 minutes, and I was out like a light. I think I surprised Mommy and Grandma by being such a good boy. I only had two short naps during the day. One on my Mommy and for the other one, I cuddled up with my Aunt Cathy. I think we are going to be driving back home in the morning. Mom already promised me $1 for each nap I take on they way home. I'm gonna get that wagon before you know it!!!!













I am still hanging out in Cleveland. I got to spend the day hanging out with my Grandma and Grandpa Kaye. I also got to spend the afternoon with my Uncle Mark and Aunt Cathy. Uncle Mark and Aunt Cathy saved the day and brought a ton of batteries for my Elmo. I was a little shy with my dancing but I did break out a few moves by the end of the night. I had Mommy, Grandma, and Grandpa dancing with me. Tonight I went to sleep like a big boy. Less than 5 minutes, and I was out like a light. I think I surprised Mommy and Grandma by being such a good boy. I only had two short naps during the day. One on my Mommy and for the other one, I cuddled up with my Aunt Cathy. I think we are going to be driving back home in the morning. Mom already promised me $1 for each nap I take on they way home. I'm gonna get that wagon before you know it!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment