Sunday, March 1, 2009

On the road again....

Sunday, March 1, 2009

Today I was on the road again and I am finally back home. I slept through the night last night and woke Mommy and Daddy up with my usual babbling and giggling. I think everyone was so relieved to see the happy Brady this morning. I was just getting used to things this morning. I am going to make Daddy stay longer next time. I was just starting to turn on my charm. I can't wait until we can go back to visit everyone in Cleveland.

I earned some good money for my wagon on the way back home. I had taken 3 little naps before we ever got out of Ohio. I played a little and Mommy and I snoozed the rest of the time. I think she was tired because she went to sleep with her head on my car seat. Silly Mommy. I even went to bed without a single fuss. Mommy let me play extra long in the bathtub and put my touchdown jammies on. Daddy then wore me down by playing with the gate and toy lawn mower with me. I was one tired little boy. Mommy tucked me and Ellie in and I think I was asleep before she left the room. I think I should get double wagon money for being such a good boy.








No comments: