Saturday, March 14, 2009

My First McDonald's Trip!

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Today I had my first trip to McDonald's! Mommy and Daddy were so happy that my boo-boo didn't look that bad this morning, they decided that they would treat me to McDonald's. I had such a good time. Mommy and I shared fries and nuggets. I think I ate more fries than my Mommy. Daddy gave me some important advice this evening. He insisted on combing my wild hair down and he told me that you always have to comb your hair when you leave your home because their may be girls where you are going! He was right! There was girls everywhere! My favorite girl was the cute little blond that had pigtails! I was sad when she left before I could get her number.





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Brady did you fake that boo boo? I see your wagon fund inceased tremendously. I am getting excited because Nana will get to watch you ride in it when I come to visit- keep up the good work of eating and sleeping cause wagontime is almost here. I think John Blue has one just like the one you are going to get. He can give you some pointers.