Sunday, March 8, 2009

Happy 14 months to me!

Sunday, March 8, 2008

Can you believe that I am 14 months old today? My Granny Barnett reminded my Mommy on the phone today. I can't believe that she forgot! I guess it is a good thing that Granny keeps tabs on me. Mommy thought that being I was a big 14 month old that she would try to let me take a bath without using my ducky tub. I wasn't having any of that! I made her get me out and put my duck in the bathtub right away. What was she thinking!?

Mom, I think you are forgetting something.


I wouldn't even sit down without my duck!


Put down the stupid camera and get me outta here!


Please Mom, don't ever scare me like that again.


Why are you laughing?


I am still mad. I want to keep my ducky tub forever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brady I don't think I am ready to say good bye to the duck either. It seems like only yesterday we brought him home. Hang on to him till Nana comes at least...... Happy 14 months and Nana will be there soon.....get ready.....

Anonymous said...

I don't know what a duck tub is but it sounds like plenty of fun! Do you think you can talk your Uncle Mark into letting us get one? I love that last picture of you!