Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where are you sunshine?

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Where are you sunshine? You were here just the other day but now I can't find you. I tried to go outside today but it was too cold. I didn't get to play outside too long. However, it was long enough for me to show Dad that I could run through the backyard. I fell a couple of times because it is so bumpy but I didn't let that stop me!

The day started out rough as you can tell by my hair.


Don't worry! Mom got my hair tamed and I was practicing my football drills.


Yes, I am using a caterpillar head as a football!


Check out the bruise on my forehead. I ran into a wall. Yup, right smack dab into the wall.


I only stayed outside for a very, very short time. It was chilly!

No comments: