Sunday, March 29, 2009

My First Happy Meal!

Sunday, March 29, 2009

Today I got my first Happy Meal! Mommy and Nana went to check on my wagon and they brought me home a Happy Meal! I have been to McDonald's before but I have never had my very own Happy Meal. I had so much fun playing with the box. I ended up eating a few of the french fries and I tried a nugget but I was too excited with everything going on my house. Nana and Mommy told me that I was going to get a big suprise tomorrow. They have been working on something that they won't tell me about. I can't wait to see what they have been up to this whole time!


I acted shy when I first saw Nana.

Of course the shyness didn't last too long. I was hanging out with her in no time.


Thanks guys....You gave me a box. Swell!


Oh....it's a happy meal! I have heard about these!


I had to give it the Brady Kaye inspection before I opened it!

No comments: