I love to play ball! I play ball everyday with my Mommy and Daddy. My Daddy even lets me bounce the ball on the coffee table! Tomorrow Daddy said that we could play ball all day because he is off from work. Mommy has a doctor appointment so we have the whole afternoon to ourselves. Tonight I amazed Daddy with a new trick. Mommy and I have been working on pointing out certain things from books. She will ask me where the kitty is and I can show her! I can also show her stars, fish, teddy bears, dog, and books. Daddy told me I was getting smarter everyday! I also amazed Mommy today. I opened the dishwasher and I stood up on the door! She nearly had a heart attack. She has been keeping a close eye on me lately after I had my boo-boo. She quickly got me down and told me that I wasn't allowed to do that. She has no idea what she is in store for this year, does she!?
Oh Dora......I only have eyes for you!
This is hard work to play ball all day.
Daddy like to clap for me when I get a good throw on the table.
Look at the determination in my face!
Uh oh. Mom had a bad throw and I had to go get the ball.
I hope my diaper isn't showing because I know Mom has her darn camera out.

No comments:
Post a Comment