You can just call me trouble. I have been into so many things over the past couple of days! I sure have been keeping Mommy and Daddy on their toes. Today I decided to climb into the pots and pans drawer that is below the oven. I always have enjoyed pulling the drawer out and banging the pans on the floor. Well, this morning I thought that it would be fun to pretend I was a little skillet. Mommy didn't feel the same way. She wouldn't let me play in the drawer!
Hmmm...I bet I could fit in there.
Crap, Mom is watching me. I wonder if she is looking.
Oh, hi Mom! I'm not doing anything......I promise. Have I told you that I love your waffles?
See Mom wasn't too mad. She took me outside to play when she got home from the doctor's office.

1 comment:
I love the pic of you two!
Post a Comment