Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wild Hair Day!

Wednesday, March 26, 2009

Well, today I had another wild hair day. Mommy said that she didn't think any ones hair is wilder than mine. It was literally sticking straight up in the back. Mommy tried to tame it down with some water, but it popped right back up after about 15 minutes. I guess that I better hope the Easter Bunny brings me some hair products.

What!? This hippo doesn't even have cup holders!


What do you mean that I am trying to ride the hippo backwards!?


This shows the nice height that my hair had this morning.


Another flattering angle for my hair.


I'm just mounting my zebra......


Zebra Riding is fun!


Make sure you get my good side Mom.


This picture really doesn't need any words.


I love to eat my veggie sticks.


Whew. Another hard day's work!

No comments: