Tuesday, March 24, 2009
Today was a day of firsts for me. It was such an exciting day. Here is a list of my firsts for the day:
Today was a day of firsts for me. It was such an exciting day. Here is a list of my firsts for the day:
- I had my first Golden Oreo Stick. Let's just say that this also included my first sugar buzz. I couldn't sit still in my exersaucer. I was jumping like a mad man!
- I dug my first hole in the neighbor's landscaping. Forget the sandbox Dad, just fill it up with mulch!
- I got to pet my first puppy dog. The neighbor had his dog out with him and I got to pet him on the head. Don't worry. I didn't pet him like I pet Big D.
- I walked the length of the yard without falling for the first time! I was really showing out for my neighbor who came over to talk to my Daddy.
- I pooped in the bath tub. Mommy and Daddy really enjoyed this first!
It was a busy day for me to say the least. I hope that tomorrow is just as exciting as today!
Look at my hair blowing in the breeze!
Look at this rock Dad! Wow. I have never seen a rock this big!
This stuff is nice too. I can do a lot of damage here. I guess it is a good thing Linda works late and won't catch me in her landscaping!
Hey! Don't take pictures Mom! That could be used as evidence!
I think I will just make myself at home.
Daddy was playing baby monkey and getting the critters out of my hair.
I am running wild!

No comments:
Post a Comment