I know I am a day late but you can blame Mommy's doctor for taking too long yesterday. Mom didn't get a chance to take my Saint Patrick's Day pictures until today. Enjoy! Mom went a little nuts with the camera!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Brady I thought you looked good in blue but now I'm thinking green also is in the top of colors. You are such a little sport- can't wait to hold you. I love my boys. Getting so excited because we also get to be with Blue on his big 5 birthday.
Hi! My name is Brayden but everyone calls me Brady. I am a little boy who is full of energy and ready for life's adventures. I want to share my ups and downs with everyday life. Get ready to read the innermost thoughts of a toddler! Feel free to leave me a comment! I really hope you enjoy my journey.
1 comment:
Brady I thought you looked good in blue but now I'm thinking green also is in the top of colors. You are such a little sport- can't wait to hold you. I love my boys. Getting so excited because we also get to be with Blue on his big 5 birthday.
Post a Comment