Friday, March 6, 2009

Post #300!!!

Friday, March 6, 2009

Can you believe this is my 300th post!? It is hard to believe that we have made it this far and the blog is still going. I have to tell you that I love writing my blog for everyone to see and read about my adventures. I love seeing that so many people stop by to check in on me and my shenanigans! I really don't know what I would do if Mommy didn't help me each day. I think she enjoys this as much as me. We also love to read comments that people leave for me. Mommy is going to try to print my blog out for me and she wants to include all the cool comments I have gotten. This is my baby book!

This is Mommy's favorite photo of the week! I was so excited to go outside to swing!


This is when I realized that Da-Da wasn't outside with us. He was still at work.


Ughh. The shirtless neighbor has been spotted!


This is another one of Mommy's favorite pictures. She like to swing me really high!


Mom told me that she was going to swing in the swing beside me. If you have ever seen the other swing, you would understand why I had the look of doubt across my face. They are so high in the air that you need to be a giant to get on them.


This is my expression when Mom realized that she had no clue how to unstrap me! Dad is always in charge of that and he was still at work!


I was going to have to sit in my swing for an hour if Mom wasn't able to figure it out!


I told her that she better be glad that she figured it out. I think she was joking but I couldn't tell.

No comments: